We stock calibration gases for photo ionization and flame ionization meters. If you are looking for a custom gas, give us a call and we will try to get it for you. The most common are Isobutylene, Hexane, Methane, and Mixes for the Eagle and MultiRAE 4-gas detectors. We can also get you the Calibration gases for the GEM 500 and GEM 2000 multi-gas monitors. This is the place to get your environmental field calibration gas canisters for your PID, FID or multi-gas meter.
Calibration Gas for Air Quality Meters
- Certified Analytical Accuracy
- 17 Liter & 103 Liter Disposable Bottles
- Convenient and Easy to Handle
- Tedlar Bags 1 Liter/3 Liter
- Isobutylene, Hexane, Methane, Zero Air and others
- Mixed Gases for RKI Eagles, RAE and most other monitors