Micro XRF Analysis & More
Micro XRF analysis, line scan, and mapping are now easier than ever. Micro-XRF Spectrometer, now in its third generation, is an all-round talent for the fast, non-destructive analysis of small spots and the rapid mapping of large surfaces (up to double EC format, 233x160 mm, 9.2x6.3'').
The Micro XRF Analyzer was developed for elemental analysis tasks in industry, research and the sciences that require a non-destructive, extremely sensitive measuring system that offers a small measuring spot. With input from our customers, it has been extended and optimized. The result is a Micro XRF Analyzer that sets new standards for analytical performance and ease-of-use.
Some distinct advantages of Micro XRF Analyzer include:
- Analysis of spots as small as 0.2mm in diameter
- Motor-driven XYZ table for easy sample positioning and automated sample changing or mapping
- Customizable mapping-pick as many zoom areas on the sample as desired, and save them in any format
- Very functional yet simple user interface
- Integrated video system with sample display at various zoom levels