New Eagle 2 one to Six Gas with Optional PID
The RKI Eagle 2 is a next generation toxic gas analyzer that now has Photoionization (PID) capability and plug and play smart sensor technology for quick reconfiguration. Data logging of all 6 channels and all the great features and reliability of the original Eagle. Up to 18 hours continuous operation and the option of disposable alkaline or Ni-MH re-chargeable batteries. The built in sample pump can draw from up to 125 feet of tubing. The battery pack is removable allowing for quicker replacement in the field.
The Eagle-2 comes with an Infrared data port (IrDA) for cable less downloading. A self healing display cover practically eliminated the issue of scratches hindering the view of data. When you need a reliable toxic gas detector and PID to cover the bases, this is the instrument you can count on.
- Plug and play smart toxic sensors
- PID sensor for voc's
- Pumps with up to 125 feet of tubing
- Displays and data logs up to six different gasses simultaneously
- Weatherproof, EMI/RFI coated enclosure
- RFI, EMI & weather resistant ergonomic design