Grundfos Submersible Pumps
Sub pumps for sampling and purging environmental monitoring wells 2" 3" 4" and larger.
The Grundfos Redi-Flo2 (2") was discontinued in 2014. Rent and Repair from Geotechnical Services, Inc.
Stainless steel construction and Teflon™ available on most of these pumps makes decontamination quick. The Redi-Flo4 series has variable flow rate for precise purge and sample control. With the discontinuance of the Redi-Flo2 (mp-1), the modern 3" SQE Environmental and 3" SQ water supply pumps come into their own.
When it comes to stainless steel submersible environmental pumps, Grundfos is the standard.
Rent a Redi-Flo 2"Now
- Variable speed with VFD Controller
- Fits in a 2" well - schedule 40 PVC
- Depths up to 250'
- Stainless and virgin Teflon™ Construction for easy decon
- Compact design
- 2" pump parts in stock for a while
- Reels available to replace that old beat up one
- Not for Development of new wells
Grundfos 2" and 4" Data Sheet
Grundfos sub pumps for four inch wells and larger
Innovative pumps with built in protection for running dry, overload, over-temperature and over/under voltage.
- Flexible performance
- Rugged, stainless steel construction
- Runs off 120v or 230v single phase AC
- Most repairs in-house
- Four inch pipe and larger wells (sch 40 pvc)